Whiplash compensation is usually given when proof can be shown that the whiplash injury was caused by another party. It is given based upon the amount of pain that you have gone through because of it and for any income that you might have lost whilst you have been suffering.
Whiplash accidents can lead to varied and numerous symptoms. If however you are suffering from any of the ailments listed below you may be eligible for a whiplash claim (providing the accident was not your fault).
• Headaches – slight or major
• A stiff neck, which one is unable to move
• Severe neck-aches
• Insomnia or other minor sleeping disorders
• Occasionally unclear and hazy eyesight
• Insensate hands or even a tingling sensation in the arms
You are entitled to receive the sum total of expense that results from the accident besides being reimbursed for your physical discomfort e.g
• Income from work that the victim has to forgo because of the accident
• Charges to mend the damage inflicted on your automobile
• Private Treatment of medicine undergone by victim, such as chiropractic, physiotherapy, etc.
• Any other medicine that has been bought
• Extra expenditure for traveling to various destinations because of the accident, such as visits to the doctor’s chambers or hospitals, etc.
Making Whiplash Injury Claims
To get a good settlement for whiplash injury, it helps to seek help from a lawyer who is knowledgeable in making whiplash claims. There are lawyers who specialize in these cases. Look for a no win no fee company that deals with whiplash injury claims.
These are agreements wherein the lawyer or solicitor will work on your case and the fee will be waived if you don’t win the whiplash compensation case. The No Win No Fee agreement making whiplash claims for whiplash injury is a good agreement that favors the patients. This agreement ensures that you are financially protected. In case you don’t get the financial settlement that you are asking for, then you won’t be forced to pay out any unrecoverable amount to pay for a solicitor.
Get support from a doctor. A full diagnosis of your injury makes credible support for your need for compensation.
Gather everything together to present the complete information regarding your whiplash claim, your injury, and the accident you got into.
If you have suffered a whiplash injury then you will know just how painful it can be. It can affect literally every part of your life and cause you to take time off work, which in turn loses you income. You can also recover the negative effects of your injury on your finances, and you can do this by making a claim for whiplash compensation.
Call us now on 0800 567 7866